Friday, January 27, 2012

Days 23-25

So it's been snowing here, not as bad as michigan gets but about 4-5 inches, and that's a lot considering that I have to bike about 2 miles to get to class on thursday. But thank the Lord, because class was canceled there, so I got to enjoy the "snow day".








Snow snow, go away, don't come back like this until I leave this place.

It wouldn't be that bad if my main mode of transportation wasn't a bike. 

Yesterday was our cultural activity. It was Samurai Kembu. A traditional Samurai dance as seen in the move the last Samurai apparently. It is done for good luck before a fight.



A traditional outfit for the Kembu

My sword I used

And her is a traditional Samurai Kembu dance we watched:


And here is me trying to do a traditional Samurai Kembu dance:


Until Next Time,

1 comment:

  1. Nadi!!!! I c you are killin the imaginary opponents out there with your sword dance. Lookin good lady. It's been a great time following your blog. Thanks so much for compiling all the pics, videos, and blog entries. Love you!!!! and I'll keep praying for your safety while you are away.

    ReplyDelete