Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 18

Today was a rainy day, so no bike rides for me.

We had a welcome party, Japanese students have now moved into the dorm, they are in an intensive English program. So this should be interesting. We played human bingo, and I tried to use my best Engpanese, there is really no nice way that I can think of to combine the two. I didn't do to bad since I know basic introductions. I tried to respond in Japanese when possible.

It was interesting because today is the first time I had real Japanese food. When I went downstairs I saw pizza and subway, and then saw sushi, these noodles, and this moshi cake. Well the cake didn't taste anything like cake, forgot to trie the noodles, and I got a little adventurous with sushi. Sorry no pics, but i had this sushi with this light brown casing, instead of the normal seaweed, this rice with a filet shrimp on top, and I thought I was partaking in raw fish, on top of rice, but when I took a bite it wasn't fish. I don't know what it was but it was enjoyable.

That's all folks.

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment