Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 4

It's only 2:42pm over her in Japan, but I think i'm just going to study for the rest of the day and chill, so why not start my post now.

Today I finally went bike riding. With Helmet and everything. Before today I can say that I don't believe I've ever worn a helmet, if it wasn't a JCMU rule, i would not have, but When in Rome, or shall I say Japan.

Me with the helmet:
Not a cute pic, but I know my mommy want's to see my face

I rode 3.5 miles today, hooray, and it wasn't bad at all. I was so proud of myself. Bike riding shall be fun,   excited for this great exercise. So somethings at the grocery store.


Hello Kitty, biscuit or bread


so we have jean diapers, they have jean underwear cute


A view of the mountains outside the grocery store.

But that's my activities for the day.

Until Next Time,

1 comment: