Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 1

It is 12:35 am on Thursday,January 5, in Hikone, Shiga, Japan. And I have been here for about 4 hours. I inserted some pictures of my apartment in my dormitory, and hopefully I can get to having exciting posts coming soon as more things happen besides move in.

Today has been a long day, a 13 hour flight is absolutely no joke at all. 13 hours translates to having three meals, watching 4 movies, 2 tv shows, and reading half a book. There was no wi-fi so I had to make due.

It was a long 2 hour drive to the dormitory from the airport. I think I am the only one here who is new to learning Japanese, so I'm interested in how classes will turn out. And I'm also the ONLY ONE here as well, but I haven't met everyone, so who knows. I may be the oldest too, which will be different as well.

Well I'm heading to bed over here, thanks for stopping by,





P.S. I don't know how to turn the photos's yet, I'll figure it out next time

No comments:

Post a Comment