Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 6

Kanbawa (Good evening)

Today was a real chill day, i studied some phrases I need to learn for tomorrow, looked over the Hiragana alphabet, and watched youtube. Nothing drastic. I also did my hair and realized I brought no type of oil sheen :o. I have this one heat protectant, but i never tried it out before leaving the states, so this should be interesting.

I will leaves some phrases I've been memorizing with you, you already learned one, And I corrected one from day two, i spelled it wrong:

Ohayoo gozaimasu - pronounced oh-ha-ya go-zai-ee-mas (Good morning, (politely))

Tadaima- (I'm Home)

Doozo yoroshiku- Nice to meet you

and two things you say before and after a meal, to me it seems like a blessing because you say it with prayer hands

Itadakimasu - pronounced it-tadak-ee-mas (Thank you for the meal- before you eat)
Gochisoosama- (Thank you for the meal-after you eat)

There you have it.

Tomorrow is my first day of class, and I believe there is a trip to Vivia City, it's where the mall is in Shiga. So excitement.

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment