Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 56

I'm halfway through my stay in Japan, and with 54 days left of this journey, I'm am excited. I want to go home, This is my homesick post. I'm not miserable or anything, i just miss seeing my friends in person, Seeing my Mommy, Talking to my best friends in which our schedules totally clash. Being in the same time zone or only an hour difference. Watching TV and tweeting with friends over what happened. Going to the movies. Going to my church. Just everything.

Japanese is still hard, OMG, but I'm trying to enjoy the experience. Leaving Japan means I'm graduating. And it will be oh so official since I already walked but getting approval and that diploma. Oh My My My, I'm going to have to spend time in ann arbor making sure my credits transfer swiftly.

I'm still waiting on my job offer, I just want some clarity on my future. But anyway. I'm healthy and safe, and that's what matters.

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment