Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 54

Today I finally went to Hikone castle, It was wooden and tall, and empty surprisingly. It was on a hill, and they made the steps different sizes so that the enemy could not ambush it. I didn't go to the museum though, I'll save that for next time.

I thought some stores would be open, but unfortunately the little shops weren't so I have to save that for another Saturday.I went to a church too, And so excited I did because i found out that there is a mass in English at 11am on Sundays. The one I hear about was at 7pm. I went inside to pray cause it's something about being in the house of the Lord especially after visiting all those shrines. I going to go to Mass next weekend, I've been watching church on Streaming faith, and It will nice to get communion since it will be first Sunday.

Until Next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment