Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 48

Today I got a new room mate. Her name is Yo. She is very nice. I ate lunch with her and 6 other japanese students and it was more conversational than my entire homestay, most likely because we are similar ages. One girl's name is Akane and I called her Okane not hearing correctly, okane is money so that was a left. But everyone seems cool. They are only here for two weeks and most are from Osaka. It should be fun.

I got a free ticket to an Ikebana exhibit in Osaka so I will see If I can meet up with them when I go, it's next weekend, and that's when they are headed back home.

I also went to the grocery store today and was perusing and found some interesting shirts. I mentioned before that Japanese shirts are in english, well I really do believe they don't know what they say.

 Of course this is a Bible verse wonder how a Budhist would feel wearing this. I know sometime you use budhist sayings in philosophy and such, but this is saying your help cometh from the Lord. L was capitalized.
This is a children's t'shirt. I wouldn't want my child walking around with a shirt saying they were a bastard.

Reading is fundamental people, in every language.

But yeah, My room mate and I cooked tonight, she made this ginger pork, it was good, and I made my mommys Chicken Eggrolls. She loved them. ShoutOuts to my Mommy!

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment