Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 106

Today was my final exam, wish me luck, send up your prayers, gotta make it.

I went exploring on this day and I enjoyed myself. It was also my DELTAversary, marking 3 years since I joined, so it was great reflecting with my sands.

And I have pics. Enjoy!

me tryna take a pic on the beach, didn't quite work so well

So I went to Hikone Jo and did Hanami, basically got food and sake and ate under the trees

i got this fish thing, it was okay, weird texture

park benches, and see the cherry blossoms are already starting to leave, sakura season is ending

my makeshift dinner, chicken, i needed something that i would eat entirely, the fish and sake. I took two sips of that sake and it is still sitting on my dresser in my room. liquor is disgusting, i was just trying it for the cultural experience.

people actually sit under the trees and eat meal, i guess the Japanese way of picnicking

more sakura

To top it off, I went to starbucks, I wanted a smoothie, and they did have the strawberry frapp i usually go for, they had mango, and i loves me some mango

one step closer to home.

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment