Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 101

It's day 101 and whose excited, (looks around room) ME! 9 days left and whew and I ready to come back. I have a job secure, and official graduation is around the corner. The Lord has been blessing me.

I had a presentation today where I had to speak in Japanese for 6 entire minutes about an experience I had in Japan. It went well. No official grade, but I'm praying for the best. I also volunteered to give a speech at our closing ceremony. When I practice it I will upload a recording. So wish me luck on that.

As of right now I'm sick. look:
this is not what's up especially when a few days ago I was all smiles

see

not a nice way to spend one of my last weekends in Japan. I have plans to go in on studying for my final so I guess it's not such a bad thing. I'm starting to pack. We ship one of our luggages to the airport so it's getting real. 

If I get better tomorrow I'm going to try and go to Hikone Castle to for the Sakura and Hinami. And that should be nice, and if not next week before I leave.

OK, wish me well

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment