Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 67

So today I planned on going shopping in Hikone again, but a lot of stores were closed again, even though it's a Saturday. And I planned on going o the movies, I thought that would make me feel better, I was going to see In Time, the Justin Timberlake movie, but The american movies only show once a day, and I got up to late to make it to the theater in time for the 2:20 show. So I'm going to make that move tomorrow. I didn't find anything interesting, so I'll keep my souvenir shopping for the touristy cities.

But in other news, I'm a little upset. so when I went to leave and went to get my shoes ( In japan you take off your shoes at residences and some other buildings, and leave it at the door, there is usually a show rack and you wear slippers inside), well I went to get my riding boots and they were gone. I went to the front door, because sometimes I leave them at that entrance instead. But nope they were gone, and then I remembered that I haven't been out since last saturday do to me being sick and such, and I distinctly remember using the side entrance.So either somebody stole them, or knocked them down and threw them away. And I liked these boots, they were sensibly priced and met my desire for riding boots. And now they're gone.

So on my way back I thought well maybe somebody thought they were there's which I thought was stupid, i mean shouldn't you know what you shoes look like, and I'm a size 11, not that common. But certainly when I got back my shoes were on the rack. They were not their before I left either if that thought came to mine, I looked thoroughly, and they were on the top shelf, I never put my shoes on the top shelf. No I know someone was wearing my shoes, and this may not have even been the first time. That's kinda disgusting. I mean people have borrowed my shoes before, but it usually my Mom, My best friend, or my sands, there is some important relationship there. I don't know these people like that to even consider letting them borrow my shoes. I'm really just baffled though, I never taken someone shoes on accident and worn them, unknowingly.

I'm happy I found them back in their place because I would have had an A-Ti-Tude if i found them on the perps feet. I just have to be happy I have them back. I'm keeping all my shoes in my room from now on.

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment